Where to start!?
General Brock House questions…
1. Does Brock House offer tours of the house/lawn? When do these take place?
Yes, tours take place by appointment only based upon availabilty. Tour times are as follows: Monday, Tuesday, and Fridays at 4pm and Wednesday, Thursdays from 4pm – 5pm. Please call our Catering Department to arrange an appointment.
2. How much does it cost to hold my wedding at Brock House Restaurant?
Pricing depends on the month, date, timeslot and year. Please inquire with the Catering Department for rental fees/food and beverage minimums. The Catering Department can be reached by phone at 604-224-3317 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. At what time do the functions take place?
Saturday & Sunday Afternoons: 11:00am – 4:00pm & All Evenings: 6:30pm – 1:00am
4. Can one bring in his/her own caterer?
The Brock House Restaurant must provide all food and beverage. We boast an award-winning West Coast cuisine and are very flexible in accommodating special food requests. A wedding cake (or cupcakes) may be brought in, subject to a cake cutting and service fee of $2.50 per person for a wedding cake and/or $1.50 per person for cupcakes.
5. Can you bring in your own alcohol?
No, all alcohol must be purchased through Brock House Restaurant, and we will do our best to accommodate special bar requirements.
6. How many people will the space comfortably hold?
May to September our waterfront garden tent will hold up to 180 people at round tables of 10. The Conservatory can accommodate 100 seated. This combination would make 280 the maximum capacity.
The Conservatory will hold up to 100 people at banquet tables of 6-12, and the Halpern Room (located directly behind the Conservatory) will hold an additional 50 guests in overflow if required.
7. What about parking?
There is a public parking lot located across the street from the Brock House Restaurant with a car capacity of 200. There are 22 parking spots available within the Brock House Restaurant lot (first come first serve basis).
8. Will there be other functions taking place the same day/time?
Brock House will often host up to two functions at a time, but the venues are separate and secure with its own washrooms.
9. Is Brock House wheel chair accessible?
Yes, the house is fully wheel chair accessible.
10. Does Brock House Restaurant have liability insurance?
Brock House is covered for liability situations, but if severe damage is done to the facility, the host may incur charges.
11. What complimentary provisions does the Brock House Restaurant provide?
Full set up and cleanup of Brock House Restaurant equipment including: